When & Where
7585 North Kindle Road / Thornville, Ohio 43076
The Boom Boom Box Office is located near the main festival entrance.
Date & Time
Friday, June 23rd (3:00pm–2:00am)
Saturday, June 24th (12:00pm–2:00am)
Camp Boom Boom opens Thursday, June 22nd at 1:00pm and closes Sunday, June 25th at 12:00pm.
Thursday, June 22nd (1:00pm – 8:00pm)
Friday, June 23rd (8:00am – 8:00pm)
Saturday, June 24th (8:00am – 2:00pm)
Box Office Hours
Box office times will be announced closer to festival date.
Rules & Polices
- Boom Boom Music Festival is all ages.
- Festival is rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- Attendees are subject to search upon entering the festival.
- You can come and go as much as you like with a festival wristband. Boom Boom wristbands will be issued upon entering the festival.
- Festival wristband must be worn at all times.
- Wristband void if damaged or tampered with. No exceptions.
- No wristband sharing.
- You must have a festival ticket and Camping Pass (one per vehicle) to enter Camp Boom Boom.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- Campsites are assigned first come, first camp.
- One car or regular sized SUV per campsite.
- If you leave Camp Boom Boom with your vehicle, there is no vehicle re-entry.
- Additional vehicles must purchase an Overnight Parking Pass and park in the Overnight Parking Lot.
- Boom Boom Festival Ticket (Boom Boom wristbands will be issued upon entering the festival)
- Camping Pass or Parking Pass (if you are bringing a vehicle, one per vehicle)
- Government Issued Photo ID
What to Bring
Allowed Festival Items
- One (1) Factory Sealed Water Bottle
- Empty, Refillable Plastic Bottle
- Small Bag or Backpack
- Hydration Backpack (must be empty)
- Cell Phones
- Cell Phone Charger
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Small Blankets
- Non-Aerosol Bug Spray
- Disposable Cameras
Allowed Camp Boom Boom Items
- Outside Food and Beverages
- One Small Propane or Charcoal Cooking Appliance
- Digital Cameras
*All allowed festival items are also allowed at Camp Boom Boom
*All items are subject to search
Prohibited Festival Items
- Aluminum, Steel or Metal Water Bottles
- Alcohol (alcohol will be available for purchase inside the festival)
- Audio and Video Recorders
- Selfie Sticks
- Framed or Large Backpacks
- Large Poles or Signs
- Glow Sticks
- Skateboards, Bicycles, etc.
- Umbrellas of Any Size
- Laser Pointers
Prohibited Camp Boom Boom Items
- Illegal or Unauthorized Vending
- Promotional Items, Fliers, Samples or Giveaways
- Weapons (firearms, knives, explosives, etc.)
- Golf Carts
- Scooters or Motorized Carts (unless ADA verified)
- Pets (service animals allowed)
*All prohibited Camp Boom Boom items are also prohibited inside the festival
*All items are subject to search
*List subject to change
ADA accessible viewing, parking, restrooms and entrances will be provided. Viewing area is limited, and one companion may accompany each ADA individual. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drugs & Alcohol
Boom Boom does not condone illegal activities. All city, state and federal laws will be enforced. You must be 21 to consume alcohol.
Is there an age limit?
No, all ages are welcome.
Can I visit friends at a different campground?
Yes, you can visit friends at any campground. You must have a festival ticket or wristband to enter Camp Boom Boom.
Are there a limited number of Boom Boom Music Festival tickets available?
Yes, tickets are limited and the festival is expected to sell out.
Can I bring my animal?
Unfortunately, no. (service animals allowed)
Can I leave and re-enter the festival?
Yes, you can come and go as much as you like as long as you have a wristband. Boom Boom wristbands will be issued upon entering the festival.
I have small children, can I bring a stroller?
Can I bring in my medical prescription?
Yes, medical prescriptions are allowed. Please notify the security guards at the gate and they will call a medic who will assist you.
Can I bring an umbrella to the festival?
Unfortunately, no. Umbrellas obscure the view of people around you.
I don't want to camp. Can I commute and park each day?
Yes, day parking is available in the day parking lot. 2 Day Parking passes can be purchased for $20 through the Boom Boom website. 2 Day Parking passes are valid Friday, June 23rd and Saturday, June 24th. The day parking lot gates open at 8:00am each day.
Food & Beverage
What kind of food is available?
From crowd favorites to unique flavors, Boom Boom has plenty of delicious foods and refreshing drinks to choose from.
Is free water available?
Yes, a free water station will be available inside festival site.
Will alcoholic beverages be served?
Yes, alcohol will be available for purchase for those with a government issued ID that states you are 21 years old.
Vendors & Volunteers
Can I sell stuff at the festival?
Only approved and licensed vendors are allowed to sell stuff. Want to become a vendor? Email us at email@example.com
Can I bring a golf cart or utility vehicle with me for the campground?
Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow golf carts or utility vehicles in the camping area.
Is there public transportation to and from Boom Boom Music Festival?
What kind of ADA accommodations will be available?
We will have ADA accessible viewing platforms, ADA parking, ADA certified restrooms and entrances located throughout the festival. ADA viewing platforms are reserved for ADA attendees plus one companion. Wheelchairs, power wheelchairs and scooters are permitted for attendees with mobile disabilities. The festival site is a large venue with natural, uneven terrain. Please note in the act of rain, there is a potential for mud.
Will I be able to charge my phone?
Yes, phone charging stations will be available for a small fee.
Will you have ATMs?
Is there a First Aid tent?
Yes, First Aid tents will be located throughout the camping and festival grounds for your safety.
Do you have lockers available?
Yes, lockers will be available for a small fee.